Fall 2020 Initiation Cohort – Ecofuel Accelerator
The winning company will be admitted to the fall 2020 cohort of the Ecofuel Accelerator Initiation Program.
Placement in the Ecofuel Accelerator Initiation program includes:
- A personalized diagnosis at the beginning of the program;
- Up to five group meetings with specialized mentors on the following themes: value proposition, market validation, business presentation, financial structuring, financing and investment strategy, negotiation and team building. The list of meetings will be established following the diagnosis;
- A personalized diagnosis at the end of the program;
- An invitation to the “Feu Vert” event, which will take place in the winter. During this event, the entrepreneurs of the Acceleration program will present their company to an audience of financiers and business people, as well as to industrial partners from the ecosystem;
- Mention of the company on the LinkedIn of the Ecofuel Accelerator.
- Early stage company registered with the REQ (Registraire des entreprises du Québec) with:
- A product or service under development with initial experimental results obtained;
- A first draft of a business plan;
- A knowledge of its market;
- The product or service must be based on clean technology, i.e. technology that is less damaging to the environment than its current counterpart or that is capable of preventing or repairing damage to the environment;
- 3 minutes Pitch video (in French or English) presenting :
- The problem being addressed by the product or service;
- The proposed solution;
- The competition and the competitive advantages of the solution;
- The revenue model;
- The environmental impact;
- The entrepreneurial team and the next steps.
- Optional: the company can send a pitch deck (French or English) in pdf of ppt.
Learn more about Ecofuel here.
Deadline to apply is August 16th.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 16th, 2020