The DMZ 2020 Accelerator Cohort
Over the course of 3.5 fast-paced months, companies will rapidly increase their revenue, grow average deal sizes, increase customer engagement and grow sales teams.
The DMZ growth accelerator is an intensive 3.5 month sales execution program designed for high-potential tech startups looking to grow and scale their business. It features access to world-class mentors, result-driven programming and designated workspace in Toronto–one of the world’s top startup ecosystems.
Your only focus throughout the program? Build a revenue-driven growth playbook and become a true sales-focused organization.
Here’s what you get:
The DMZ provides high-impact, high-intensity and highly-customized programs for the best and brightest founders in the world to validate, build and scale their tech startups – fast. That means the founders in our programs get:
- Access to capital – Fundraising strategies, pitching practice and valuable introductions to investors.
- World-class coaching – Mentorship and coaching from A-level entrepreneurs and global changemakers.
- Marketing strategies – Knockout methods to attract more attention and fast-track growth.
- Customer playbooks – Start to finish strategies to power their sales engine and create raving fans.
- Operations support – Help with honing structures, processes and metrics to build a smarter business model.
- Financial management tactics – Fine-tuned financial management, banking, cash flow and data modelling support.
- Talent sourcing strategies – Strategies to attract and hire talented people who pack a punch and stick around.
- Global opportunities – International programming, a global network of partners and the opportunity to bring new ideas to the world.
Here’s what you need:
Applicants interested in our Accelerator must have:
- A startup dedicated to solving a compelling problem using innovative technology
- At least one FTE dedicated to sales and revenue development
- A driven, coachable and collaborative leadership team
- A full-time CTO or in-house technical lead
- A minimum of $20K in monthly revenue through an existing customer network
- Be in market and demonstrate steady revenue for at least four consecutive months
- An established product-market fit and at least one client that we can verify
Visit dmz.to/accelerator for program details.
Don’t meet the requirements for the DMZ Accelerator program? Apply for the DMZ Incubator!
Here’s what you need:
- A business dedicated to solving a compelling problem using innovative technology
- At least one full-time founder
- A driven, coachable, and collaborative leadership team
- Must have the ability to manage the product directly
- Have a CTO or in-house technical lead or show a clear path to moving a part time lead onboard full time
- An MVP that has some form of market validation
- Startups that are identified as having a marketplace business model must demonstrate a unique value proposition, paying customers and clear defensibility in their application as validation due to the highly competitive nature of marketplaces.
- The potential to grow and scale sufficiently to reach the eligibility criteria for our growth accelerator
Visit dmz.to/incubator for program details.
Deadline to apply is June 12th.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JUNE 12th, 2020